CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
- Must carry your I-Card with you.
- Dress up yourself smartly and sensibly. Come in proper uniform on every Monday.
- Make sure to consult college notice boards/websites for routine information.
- Be punctual and regular. Make it a point to reach the college and your class on time every day
- Use of Mobile Phones in college campus is not allowed. However in case of emergency you can use the office telephone.
- Assembly in the Corridors, conversations and loud talk near the classrooms, college library and administration office is not allowed.
- Students are expected to attend all College Functions.
- Students will not bring large sums of money, debit cards, jewellery or other valuable belongings with them as the college is not responsible for any loss of their articles.
- Observe Civic Ethics in the playground, wash rooms etc.
- Entrance Gate, Girls Common Room, Computer laboratory, areas of Wash Room are under CC-TV surveillance.
- Students are not permitted receive personal visitors in the College during college hours.
- Immediately communicate to the College Office about any change in residential address/telephone number.
- Students suffering from any of the contagious diseases are not allowed to attend College.
- Any damage to college property shall invite disciplinary action.
- Ignorance of any rule will not be accepted as an excuse.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS TO CURB THE SPREAD OF COVID 19
- Wear face masks
- Use sanitizer.
- Occasional Hand washing.
- Carry your own water bottles.
- Avoid overcrowding/forming close groups (Maintain Social Distancing).
- Everyone above the age of 18 years must be fully vaccinated.
- Students who is herself sick or has been in contact with a patient should avoid coming to college.
- Make sure identification is clear in all communications.
- Don’t give out another student’s personal email address/contact number without permission.
- Please don’t take advantages of your connection with the other students in your online classroom to forward unsolicited emails and links.
- Don’t share personal information about yourself in a public online forum that could put your safety at risk.
- Respond to official emails/notices promptly.
- Don’t record videos/pictures of someone without permission.
P.S. Kindly read the instructions written in Prospectus and Moral Education Forum Booklet as well.