Purpose of student council of the college: Involvement of students in college affairs and close connection with the students. It built qualities like leadership, organisation, management, creativity etc.
- Sirjana- All cocurricular activities like art & craft, dance, theatre etc.
- Discipline Committee- To maintain discipline
- Hospitality- To greet and treat guests.
- Spark – All academic activities like debate, declamation, quiz etc.
- Moral Education Forum- To instill moral values amongst the students.
- Gurmat Bhawan Committee- All religious activities
- Seminar Committee
- Career Guidance Committee (Placement Assistance Cell)
Placement cell as an integral part of the College plays a vital role in making the students job ready. Career Counselling sessions, seminars, personality development programmes, placement drives are conducted round the year to groom the students for future job placements.
Entrepreneurship Cell has been established at the College in the year 2021 with the motive to promote the spirit of entrepreneurship and leadership in the students. This cell conducts activities, talks and seminars in order to encourage the young minds to take initiatives to create, innovate and collaborate solutions for the betterment of the society.