Scholarship under Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
Students of degree classes who wish to apply for scholarship under the Post Matric Scholarship belonging to SC &OBC Categoryare hereby informed that the portal is open for applying online (www.scholarships.punjab.gov.in). The applicants are required to submit their hard copies of Application Form (3 Copies) along with the documents as follows.
- Self-declaration Form
- Income Certificate
- Domicile/ Residence Certificate
- Aadhaar Card (Applicant and her Parents)
- Applicant`s Bank Account (linked with Aadhar) Proof
- DMCs (10th Standard onwards)
- Fee Bills
- 3 Passport size photographs
The following conditions need to be fulfilled before applying online:-
- The Student must have secured at least Pass marks (All clear) for application under SC Scheme.
- The Student must have secured at least 60% (All clear) for application under OBC Scheme.
- The annual income from all sources does not exceed 4.00 Lakhs for SC and OBC and Rs. 2.50 Lakhs for BC category. An Income Certificate issued from Competent Authority in the State (Suvidha Centre, signed by Tehsildar).
* Make Sure that the given mobile no. is linked with your Aadhaar Card otherwise the applicant will not able to process application.
* A Student will be eligible for only one scholarship (College/Any Govt. Scheme).
As per Govt. notifications last date for submitting online application is 04/01/2021.
For details please contact: –
Ms. Harpreet Kaur Uppal
Mrs. Ashmeet Kaur
Mrs. Gurpreet Kaur